Providing quality pet care since 1939 Lakeside Animal Hospital, Ltd located at 211 West Bender Road in Glendale, is celebrating 75 years of providing high quality veterinary care and extraordinary service to pets and their human families. The hospital is locally owned and operated by Dr. James Frank, DVM, and Dr. William Rice, DVM. Lakeside is among the 15% of small animal practices in the U.S. and Canada that are accredited by AAHA, The American Animal Hospital Association, which requires its members to maintain competency in over 900 standards of veterinary practice. Dr. Frank and Dr. Rice head the team of six doctors, offering a wide range of pet care including internal medicine, ultrasound, surgery, behavioral consults, dentistry, humane euthanasia, avian, reptilian, and exotic animal medicine. The doctors are assisted by professionally trained, experienced and certified veterinary technicians. Administrative and other support personnel add to the excellent service received by Lakeside clients and their pets on a daily basis. All staff members are passionate about pets and most have several furry or feathered friends at home. Today, although the original building has been replaced by a newer, larger facility, Lakeside Animal Hospital stands in nearly the same location as it did in 1939 when the headline of the Whitefish Bay Herald read, “Animal Hospital in Whitefish Bay Cures Ills of Family Pets.” Now, serving new clients in addition to second and third generations of Lakeside patrons, we’re still all about pets and their people.